The Educational Institutions should register on this website first to enable their students to apply for scholarship online.
Last date for submission of scholarship application was 31-12-2019.
(The applicant should attach documents mentioned under Instructions before submission to Principal/HM)
Registrations are currently closed
1) Family Income Limits:
In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
2) The student should not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
3) Scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
4) For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
5) Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
6) Scholarships will be disbursed on quarterly basis.
7) Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
8) Applications should be submitted to the Principal/HM only on the foundation’s website. Hard copies will not be accepted except for IX & X class students who do not have access to smart phone or computer and other students whose School/College/Institute has not yet been registered on M3M Foundation’s website. In such exceptional cases, hard copies may be sent through the Head of Educational Institution, to:-
12th Floor, Golf Course Road (Extn.), Sector-66, Gurugram - 122002, Haryana
Details of attachments:
For hostellers, a certificate from the warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-2 or 3”