Upliftment of youth through skilling and enterprise development
As a part of the Skill India campaign, this programme plays an instrumental role in supporting the social and economic programs of the government like the Make in India, Digital India, Smart Cities and Start-Up India, Stand-Up India campaigns. Under KAUSHAL SAMBAL, training centres will be established which offers a wide range of certified job oriented training courses for the youth with combination of theoretical and practical knowledge to enhance the performance of the participants and ensure their linkages with employment or to help them to start their own enterprises.
- Educated and experience trainers will be hired for training the youth.
- Individual with the prior experience in a particular skill will be provided
- adequate guidance to improvise their skills.
- Develop sustainable Skill Training Centres for greater participation the youth to
- provide them support for training and certification Development of study
- material for conducting skill training in an innovative manner with adequate
- audio visual tools and various participatory methods keeping in mind.
- Mobilization through various outreach campaigns comprising of combination
- of door-to-door visits, mobile vans, and interaction with community-based
- groups and local leadership to target youth.
Assessment & certification:
- Candidates will be continuously assessed as a part of their course curriculum.
- This would consist of announced and unannounced quizzes, assignments and
- other types of tests on the basis of which individual score cards will be
- maintained. Theoretical and practical examinations will be conducted to
- evaluate the performance of the participants.
- On the completion of the course, the candidates who have passed the
- minimum required scored will be awarded the certification from recognized
- skill development institutions for the same.
Linkages to job opportunities:
- Candidates need to be prepared for the placements interviews as per the
- industry standards as a part of their training curriculum process.
- Various organisation will be invited for placements and candidates will be
- given opportunity to showcase their skills and knowledge in the interview to
- earn their employment.
M3M Foundation to achieve the objective to provide skill & enterprise development to young individuals from various sections of society to take up employment or entrepreneurship as one of their career options. This programme also ensures the promotion of new enterprises and capacity building of the existing MSMEs through:
- Identification of the individuals interested in developing enterprise
- Candidates will be supported ideation process for generating, developing
- and communicating new idea for developing an enterprise, where an idea
- is understood as an initial element of thought
- The idea will be provided a physical form for better implementation by
- appropriate and experienced guidance by educated and experienced
- Incubation program will provide the candidates with management level
- guidance for their ideas, access to market resources, networking
- opportunities and business skills training.
- The candidate will be provided support and guidance to access the
- required financial support for their enterprise from the banks depending
- upon the credibility of the individuals and their business.
- Helping the candidate in linking with necessary stakeholders in the market
- for the better economic growth of the enterprise.
MAMTA: Continental yet Motherly.
Covid was indeed a life-altering experience for the most of us. Some lives changed for better and some otherwise. Mamta Verma’s journey can’t just be categorized into either of the extremes. Reality, at times, is certainly stranger than fiction and Mamta’s trajectory of life is proof to that.
Mamta used to lead a fairly comfortable life as a home maker and mother of two young daughters while her husband. Everything was bed of roses for her until destiny had other plans. Fractures are uninvited guests as they say, such was the wound that Mamta met with. During the fatal second wave of the covid pandemic, Ravikant her husband tested positive and with each passing day post him getting struck by the deadly variant, his situation only worsened. He was put on ventilator and the doctors gave it their all to save his life, but in vain. They lost him.
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved M3M Foundation